MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE AGENTS ARE WELL-TRAINED, HIGHLY SKILLED
Our medical and healthcare call center services are tailored to be specific as required to meet industry regulations. ACC Medical Agents undergo special training for taking medical calls, including how to verbally empathize with the caller resulting in positive phone experience, and understanding the essential medical terminology. ACC supervisors review calls to assure compliance with standards
ACCURATE AND EFFICIENT PHONE MESSAGING IS CRITICAL
We guarantee accuracy and efficient call handling. Each message contains the exact information you require to convey to the caller. All contact information is programmed into the script, so it is automatic and time is not wasted looking it up.
Your practice is not the same as all of the others. We are flexible to design a program the way you want it. We appreciate that you allow us to assist with your patient care. We will never forget it.
OUR ON-CALL SCHEDULING IS DEPENDABLE AND ACCURATE
Our medical and healthcare clients are offered easy On-Call scheduling. You can call, email or fax schedules. We also offer direct access to our secure portal. When on the client portal, simply go to the On Call schedule to easily change or add on call information. The changes are instantaneous.
Key services are:
- 24 X 7 X 365 we are always here for you and your patients
- Receive reports daily, weekly or monthly including custom reports
- Your messages can be delivered live or by any electronic means including pager, email, text or fax.
- You can also view and down load your messages from our secure portal
- Any calls can be transferred directly to the on call upon request by the caller, if you approve
- We provide incoming email distribution directly to agents, just as inbound voice calls are answered
- All calls are answered immediately by a pre-announcement, and then transferred to a live agent
- All calls are recorded and you may request the call recording file to review or listen to your calls through our secure portal
- Excellent support to coordinate advertising responses, including community health program reservations, vaccination appointments, direct mail campaigns or any other health and wellness program.
WE ARE HIPAA/HITECH COMPLIANT
We are HIPAA/HITECH compliant, and all operators are trained and each signs a separate agreement pertaining to HIPAA/HITECH regulations to ensure our best practices commitment to you. We also understand and comply with the Business Associate Agreement as outlined under HITECH.
ACC was awarded Telecommunication Service Priority (TSP) designation from the Department of Homeland Security because of our importance to our medical community. This assures highest priority for service interruptions. We also have implemented the Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS) and Wireless Priority Service (WPS). We are also backed up by batteries and diesel generator to assure continued service.